Members play a vital part in supporting the work of Yeats Society Sligo. Membership fees allow us to open the building, to offer an exhibition for visitors and to facilitate a variety of cultural events, including music performance, drama, writing classes and language classes.
We want to take this opportunity to thank those of you who have supported the Society in the past. We are asking you to continue that support as we aim to build the work of the Society and begin to tell a new story for the 21st century – of the Yeats family and their love for Sligo and its beauty.
We also welcome our new members to the Society, who help build it into a lively and busy cultural institution.
Our membership package includes the following benefits:
- 10% discount at Liber Books, Cat & the Moon, Voya Seaweed Baths
- Discounts to some of the paid events at the Yeats Society in Sligo
- 10% off tickets at the Abbey Theatre, Dublin
- 10% off all bookings with the Landmark Trust Heritage Properties
- 3 free lectures at the Yeats International Summer School
- 2 annual opportunities for members’ poetry to be published on the Society website (by submission)
- Use of the Yeats Library (by appointment only)
Individual and Family Membership
Our membership rates are:
- €45 Individual Membership
- €65 Family
- €15 for Under 21, Students and Unemployed
In person or by post at: Yeats Society Sligo, Yeats Building, Hyde Bridge, Sligo
Cheques/postal orders made payable to Yeats Society Sligo
Bank transfer to: IBAN: IE04 AIBK 9372 5848 7010 66; BIC: AIBKIE2D (AIB Bank, Stephen St, Sligo)
Via PayPal using the form below:
Corporate members will be included in our sponsors list on our website and on promotional material for the annual Yeats International Summer School.
Nominated members of staff will be invited to attend a variety of events at the Summer School.
We have three different packages available and would be delighted to discuss these with you.
- Bronze €100
- Silver €500
- Gold €1000
Please contact us to discuss our Corporate Membership packages.